In a semi-private setting, clients execute tailored programs designed specifically for them. We don’t do group classes where everyone is doing the exact same workout. We prioritize the training for the client. There can be anywhere from 1 up to 3 people training, all with their specific program.
Our personalized training programs are tailored to your unique goals, anatomy, movement patterns, and physical capabilities. We believe that every person has different degrees of capabilities and needs and this is why we train each person according to their specific needs.
Here’s the process:
- Proteus Motion Performance Test and structural balance assessment to identify your strengths and your weaknesses.
- Length tension test to determine your level of mobility with specific joints and muscle functions.
- We then design your programs based on the above as well as your primary training objectives.
- We observe every workout and assure the quality of your movements and proper execution of all exercises are good.
- We collect appropriate data with every workout to measure progress and to know when you’ve adapted to the training. Once you adapt we change what you do so you can continue to see progress. This is referred to as rate of adaptation and can vary from 2-6 workouts.
- We rotate different workouts depending on how many times a week you train. Most clients will rotate two to three different workouts. This ensures you get stronger in multiple planes of movement.
Below is an image of the app we use to create the workouts and collect appropriate data.